Students are elected onto the School Parliament via an application process. We have representatives from each school year and each house. Additionally, the School Parliament elects a President and Vice-President for the duration of the Academic Year.
School Parliament meetings are held every half-term, and are overseen by the Senior Assistant Headteacher (Pastoral).
The roles of the School Parliament include:
- To address any issues of concern raised by any member of the School Community
- To act as a consultative group for school developments
- To take part in staffing appointments
- To organize fundraising events for the school
- To provide feedback to the Students and Community sub-committee of the Governors
- To attend meetings with the District School Parliament which is made up of representatives from all Staffordshire schools.