- To maximize the achievement of all students
- To establish a culture of high expectations which encourages students to aspire to the highest possible standards of achievement, knowledge and skills through enjoyable learning experiences.
- To meet the personal learning needs of each student and to reward hard work,success and social responsibility at every level.
- To promote justice, fairness and equality in order to combat racism, sexism, homophobia and other forms of discrimination, in all that we do.
- To provide a safe, healthy, secure pleasant and supportive environment for all members of the school community.
- To promote an awareness of healthy lifestyles and to provide appropriate opportunities and support to facilitate students’ physical, social, emotional development.
- To provide support which will enable every student to play a full and active role in the school community whatever his or her educational, physical, sensory or social need.
- To promote the idea of a supportive community via our pastoral systems and strive for close relations with our local, national and international communities.
- To provide appropriate extra-curricular and enrichment opportunities to enable students to make a positive contribution to school and society.
- To prepare students for their future life as active and responsible citizens and to promote their economic wellbeing by providing appropriate information, advice and guidance.
updated September 2016
The Prospectus is currently being updated as a result of the school's conversion to a Multi Academy Trust from 1st September 2016.
All of the information that will eventually appear in the new prospectus is available within this website and so, in the meantime, please do browse the site using the links and/or the search option at the top of the page.